Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back to the beginning of another blog!

Oh, the blogging world! Where life has taken everyone... where we can learn and see so much about those around us. It's quite amazing really, and even more amazing that I've created another blog. Let's see if I'm able to keep up on this one. It's only the fourth blog I've created for one reason or another. Woot woot! So fun! 

In all reality, what gets me is that we don't even have to pick up the phone or communicate by hand written letters any more. It's all in the click of a few buttons on the keyboard of our computers. 1, 2, 3 click, click, click and boom we're able to venture out and see what everyone's up to these days. Speaking of, I'm was just sitting here with my sis, Mel, and Dave tonight when we were sharing pics and what not on the computer, and then we came across a few family blogs and wouldn't you know it... when I clicked on Lynsie and Joey's blog- we found out they're prego! What, what, the Total Package is what??? Yep, that's right, "PREGO" and due in March- AWESOME! But not so awesome to have to find out through a blog! Ok, I'll take it! I can hardly wait to meet this little babe! It's just the fact that I found out from a BLOG! I thought we were closer than that :) How excited am I right now? The fam just keeps growing and growing, and growing. And as Grandma and Grandpa Harris would say "look at what we've started!" Love it-I wouldn't have it any other way! 

4 comments:

Holly Harris Murray said...

Love love love it Jess! So glad you've jumped on the bandwagon! Miss you miss you!

Ashley said...

Jess this is soooo cute. Keep it up...You and Zanna are cute but where are my boys?Huh? :)

Dave and Mel said...

hey, this was a great post and I love the sayings- but um, this was a few weeks ago! So, you either need to get out here again and play with us or write another post! love ya babe!

Melanie said...

Awesome blog! Steve and I are excited to see your blog. Sorry we missed you at the shower, but Kaitlyn was ready to go home and get ready for bed.